Hotel Arcadia Blue collects personal information you voluntarily submit on this website. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual and which may include, but is not limited to: name, address, phone number, email address, credit card number and expiration date and other information required to provide a service, carry out a transaction or a booking you have requested.
Hotel Arcadia Blue may share part of this personal information with our carefully selected business partners or contractors who require this information in order to provide you with any service, program, or other service you may require.
Hotel Arcadia Blue will only use your personal information in the way it specifies when it is collected on this website. Arcadia Blue Hotel will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulation.
You have the right to access, correct, modify or remove this personal information at any time.
In an effort to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of personal information, you may be asked to provide proof of identity.
This Statement Regarding Cookies and Other Technologies (this "Statement") describes the different types of Cookies and Other Technologies that may be used in connection with the websites and apps (the “Site”) owned or controlled by Duyser Turizm İnşaat Sanayii ve Tic. A.Ş. ("Arcadia Blue" "we," or "us"). This Statement also describes how you can manage Cookies and Other Technologies.
We may change this Statement at any time. Please take a look at the "Last Updated" section at the top of this page to see when this Statement was last revised. Any changes in this Statement will become effective when we make the revised Statement available on or through the Site.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com
OUR COLLECTION AND USE OF OTHER INFORMATION
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device ("device") when you visit a website. Cookies alone cannot be used to disclose your individual identity to us.
- § Remember your user name and password for future visits so that log-in is easier and faster;
- § Remember your language and other preferences;
- § Ensure you obtain all requested information;
- § Provide a safe and secure service for online transactions;
- § Track your response to advertisements and website or app content for analysis and the number of times we send you the same advertisement;
- § Measure how many people use the Site, and how they use it, so that we may keep it running quickly and efficiently; and
- § Help us and others deliver communications and content to you that are relevant and responsive to your interests and location.
Below we explain the different types of Cookies that may be used on the Site.
- § Essential Cookies. Essential Cookies are necessary for the Site to work, and enable you to move around it and use its services and features. Disabling these Cookies may make the services and features unavailable.
- § Functional Cookies. We use Functional Cookies to save your settings on the Site—settings such as your language preference, or booking information you have previously used when booking a hotel with us. We also use Functional Cookies to store such things as the last hotel you searched for, so that you can easily find it the next time you visit. Some Functional Cookies are essential to viewing maps or videos on our Site. We also use "Flash Cookies" for some of our animated content.
- § Session Cookies. These types of Cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session, and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use Session Cookies to support the functionality of the Site and to understand your use of the Site—that is, which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
- § Persistent Cookies: These types of Cookies are not deleted when you close your browser, but are saved on your device for a fixed period of time or until you delete them. Each time you visit the Site, the server that set the Cookie will recognize the persistent Cookie saved on your device. We and others use persistent Cookies to store your preferences, so that they are available for your next visit, to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit the Site, how often you return, how your use of the Site may vary over time and the effectiveness of advertising efforts.
- § Advertising Cookies allow us and other advertisers to show you the most relevant products, offers, and advertisements on the Site and third-party sites, or through emails or other message platforms. For example, some Advertising Cookies help our service providers and other advertisers select advertisements that are based on your interests, including those expressed or inferred by visits to our websites or apps or across other websites, online services, and apps over time. Others help prevent the same advertisement from continuously reappearing for you. These types of Cookies also help us provide you with content on the Site that is tailored to your interests and needs.
As noted below, some Analytics Cookies and Other Technologies are used in part to facilitate advertising.
- § Advertising Cookies also include Social Plug-In Cookies. Social Plug-In Cookies are used to share content from the Site with members and non-members of social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. These Cookies are usually set by the social networking provider, enabling such sharing to be smooth and seamless.
- § Analytics Cookies collect information about your use of the Site, and enable us to improve the way it works. These Cookies give us aggregated information that we use to monitor site performance, count page visits, spot technical errors, see how users reach the Site, and measure the effectiveness of advertising (including emails we send to you).
- § Other Technologies may be used for the same purposes as our Cookies, to allow us and third parties to know when you visit the Site, and to understand how you interact with emails or advertisements. Through Other Technologies, non-personal information (e.g., your operating system, your browser version, and the URL you came from) or aggregate information may be obtained and used to enhance your experience and understand traffic patterns.
MANAGING COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
If you want to remove or block Cookies from your device at any time, you can update your browser settings (consult your browser's "help" menu to learn how to remove or block Cookies). Arcadia Blue is not responsible for your browser settings. You can find good and simple instructions on how to manage Cookies on the different types of web browsers at www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can also find a good summary of how to manage Flash Cookies at http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
Please be aware that rejecting Cookies may affect your ability to perform certain transactions on the Site, and our ability to recognize your browser from one visit to the next.
You can also control tracking Cookies by installing browser extensions like Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/products/
If you want to clean out all of the Cookies left behind by the websites you have visited, here are links where you can download programs that clean out tracking Cookies: